Onsen story

Back in NZ we watched the Wild Japan programme. It showed monkeys invading a natural hot spring and making it their own. It seems it is a great tourist attraction.
People told us how we would also love the Onsen. But Don and I are quite hairy people, would we become an attraction, of worst sent away.?
But wait help is at hand. I read in a tourist brochure that at the Tsukioka spring not only will my skin become younger but " also bald as an egg" . How tempting. But caution would need to be exercised about what bits to submerge, and side effects expected.
I don't think the monkeys have found this o spring yet.

 

Comments

  1. I need this spring hahaha. I'm all caught up again on your blog. Happy times meeting lots of interesting characters. More photos please! Maybe some hairless monkeys? Love F

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment